In the pursuit of providing our clients with superior industry service and quality products, Metal Fab Ltd., has recently added a powder coating facility as part of our finishing division. We host Northern Ontario’s largest powder coating oven out of our 10,000Sq.Ft paint and assembly facility. We are known for our quality finish and competitive prices. We also have a large sandblast booth and spray booth for anything to large or at the request of the customer.
Benefits of Powder Coating
There are many benefits to powder coating over the traditional method of baked enamel paint, these benefits include, aesthetic quality, environmental, effectiveness . Benefits to using Powder Coating include:
- Powder coating very little to no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Powder coating can produce thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings which provides a higher quality result
- Powder coating overspray may be recycled, nearly 100% of the coating material can be utilized in this way
- Powder coating paint application is typically very even with no runs or sags, providing superior aesthetic quality over traditional methods
- Powder coating is thermally bonded to the metal substrate, this method provides superior adhesion and prevents paint chipping